Landscape Logic is always looking for talented individuals to join our team! We are seeking crew members , foremen, and operators to create and maintain unique and beautiful outdoor living spaces. Experience is preferred, but not required. We will train driven, hard-working candidates. These are full-time positions with the potential to grow and earn medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits. We also offer an employee assistance program, as well as many employee events and trainings throughout the year.
We are currently accepting applications. Bring your completed application to our office to meet with a hiring manager today!
NOW HIRING: 02/13/19 -Maintenance Landscape Estimator
Located In Charlevoix, Landscape Logic is one of northern Michigan’s premier landscaping companies for the residential community. Our continued growth has created numerous opportunities including a Maintenance Landscape Estimator. The prime candidate will keep up with the current growth curve of the company while remaining profitable.
1. Producing accurate and timely estimates for enhancement contracts and service agreements.
2. Communicating details to requesting salesperson and/or client.
3. Working closely with operations and purchasing to ensure equipment and materials are secured for each job.
4. Performs all aspects of estimating process including: measuring field estimates, pre-site inspections, as built drawings.
5. Oversees enhancement foreman, attend on-site meetings, draw necessary plans/sketches, monitors quality of plants/installation and identifies means for efficiency.
1. Two (2) year experience in estimating, project management preferred
2. Three (3) years in-field experience
3. Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
4. Positive collaboration in a team-oriented workplace
5. Position requires extended work hours and flexibility in scheduling; including evening or weekend hours as needed.
Job Type: Full-time position
Salary: $40,000/year with benefits
1. Paid time off
2. Health/401K benefits upon meeting eligibility
3. Financial assistance for acquiring certifications/licenses
NOW HIRING: 02/13/19 -Crew Members, Operators, and Foremen
Landscape Logic is seeking crew members, operators, and foremen to create and maintain unique and beautiful outdoor living spaces. Experience is preferred, but not required. We will train driven, hard-working candidates. These positions are full-time with the potential to grow and earn medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits.
We are currently accepting applications, and conducting open interviews every Tuesday from 2pm – 4pm. Stop in to fill out an application and meet with a hiring manager!